Cake pops are moist bites of cake mixed with frosting and covered in chocolate. We make custom cake pops for every occasion. You choose the flavors you’d like and we’ll turn them into your customized cake pops!
EVERYDAY CAKE FLAVORS (minimum 12 per flavor)
- red velvet
SPECIALTY CAKE FLAVORS (minimum 24 per flavor)
CUSTOM CAKE FLAVORS (minimum quantity required, additional charge applies)
- cookies and cream
- Nutella (only comes in brown coating)
- marble (any two flavors from our Everyday Cake Flavors menu)
Other custom cake flavors may be available – please Contact Us for more details
CANDY COATINGS (vanilla flavored unless noted)
- light green
- dark green
- light blue
- light pink
- black (dark chocolate flavored)
- tan (peanut butter flavored)
- brown (milk chocolate flavored)
- dark brown (dark chocolate flavored)
- beige (eggnog flavored – seasonal)
- white with red specks (peppermint flavored – seasonal)
- custom colors available upon request (may incur additional charge)
Please note that darker cake (red velvet and chocolate) can sometimes show through lighter colored coatings. We suggest a white or yellow cake for cake pops dipped in light colors such as white, yellow, etc. – but the choice is completely up to you.
We have a wide variety of embellishments that can be added to your cake pops – from sanding sugars to jimmies to shaped sprinkles to shimmer – please let us know if there are specific add-ons you’d like to use on your cake pops. Additional charge may apply.
Please contact us regarding custom cake flavors and candy coating colors!
Cake pop ingredients and decorations may contain dairy, nuts, eggs, wheat, etc. Please take note for children or adults with food allergies.
Cake pops are fully cooked and raw food items are NEVER used in the final cake pops!